Wednesday 5 December 2012

Anything Goes - Sweet Stampin at Christmas


1st Post of the Day


Good Morning :)
 
Today sees the start of our first challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin, where we kick off with a month long theme of 'Anything Goes'!  We have 2 amazing sponsors: 

Funky Kits
 
 
&
 
Letraset
 
 
so well worth playing along, and you have bags of time to join in before we officially launch next year on the 9th January!
 
As we are not an 'exclusively stamping' blog, the rest of the DT have created some gorgeous christmas projects from wreaths to advent calendars and it was great fun making something a little different. 
 
Now I always try to use up scraps and old stash on gift tags, so I had a dig through one of my Crafty Bitz boxes and ........'Ta Da' - I found some embossed gold baubles and poinsettas .  The tags are a mix of  Marianne and Doo Hickey and the paper is Anna Griffin.
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I hope you get time to pop back later as I will be sharing my DT project for the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge, where this week we also have a special event! 

15 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Alison. I love the design and wonderful colours

Sue

Sarn said...

Oh my word . . . these are TRULY BEAUTIFUL. I love them.
Hugs
Sarn xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

These are beautiful Alison I have that Marianne die but, alas, my tags never look like that lol!! Susan xx

Samantha said...

Wow so elegant these tags! Love the golden baubles and poinsetta's.
Gr. Samantha

Paula (PEP) said...

These are rather splendid & very different. Love the way the various golds work with the kraft & the sheer golden ribbon.
Paula (PEP)
The pot pourri bowls got away scot free this time!

Faye said...

These are pretty darn fab. They're elegant anyway, but the gold is totally rocjin' it! x

Sue B said...

Aww these are beautiful Alison… love how you've recycled the baubles and poinsettias… and the fancy edgings are so classy and elegant… they are stunning tags!
Hope you're having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Tracey T said...

Love these gorgeous tags, Alison! The gold is really striking and perfect for Christmas. Hope it's not too cold up there - no snow here but really icy. Hugs, Tracey x

Lorraine said...

These are so pretty. I love the baubles and poinsettias and fabulous colours.
Lorraine x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Aw just look at these! Absolutely brilliant! Judy x

Dawn said...

These are so beautiful and elegant. Wonderful layering. What a stunning way to use up scraps.

Hugs, Dawn

KarinsArtScrap said...

Gorgeous tags Alison love the gold.

greetings karin

Rachel said...

Wow Alison! These are stunning!
Wedgie xxx

ellyscard creatief said...

This is are realy beautiful creationa.
Gr Elly

Pauline said...

Wow Alison, these are stunning tags! I love the gold and the pretty die cuts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...